MKVToolnix 21.0.0 + Portable Free Download [x86/x64]
MKVToolnix MKV format is one of the popular formats for video files that can hold an unlimited number of videos, audio and subtitles in the form of a file. If you want Track video, audio or delete a file with subtitles MKV format or add to, or even a new file on the video file formats MP4, AVI SRT subtitles, or sub. . . You can use the software MKVToolnix. Using Software MKVToolnix SRT subtitle file, you will be able to format with the desired movie and MKV format to integrate during displacement or play videos easily and click on the video file movie with subtitles. High speed and the combination without loss of quality of the features of this software.
MKVToolnix New Features
- After installing and running the software in the Input Files section
- add the video file and audio file as well as the subtitle file of the movie.
- Now in the Tracks, Chapters and tags section you can see the subtitle
- audio file and movie file. Press the UP and DOWN keys to set the priority of the audio playback and subtitle.
- Note: If you enter multiple languages and several subtitles here
- you can change the dubbing and replace the subtitle each time through the video player.
- All you need to do is press the Start Muxing key so the files in a short space of a few seconds are fused together and then the file is ready and available to you.
New features and enhancements
- mkvmerge: track statistics tags: the `TagDefault` element will not be
written anymore as it was always set to the default value `1`
anyway. Implements #2202.
- mkvmerge, MKVToolNix GUI: JSON files can now contain C++-style line comments
outside of strings (e.g. something like this: `// this is ignored`). Such
comments, even though not part of the official JSON specifications, are now
ignored when reading JSON files.
- MKVToolNix GUI: chapter editor: opening a Matroska file without chapters in
it will now open the file in an empty chapter editor instead of showing an
error message. Implements #2218.
- MKVToolNix GUI: an “info” tool has been added, replacing the functionality
of mkvinfo’s GUI. The functionality is not on par yet but will be for
release v22. Implements most of the functionality of #2104.
How To Install & Use MKVToolnix
- Download Setup MKVToolnix From Below LInks.
- After Download the Setup Install as Normal.
- After Install the Complete Software Run it.
- You Done It.
- Now Start using the Program & Enjoy it.