SystemRescueCd a data recovery software based on Linux, which is in the form of a CD, DVD or USB boot application. This software to provide a simple way to take care of your computers hard disk partitions, like making and editing. This software has a complete set of tools for system and basic tools, which we called them.
- GNU Parted is the best tool for editing Linux disk partitions.
- GParted is a tool for replicating Linux partitions.
- Partimage is a tool for replicating the Drive / Ghost Linux image.
- Reinstalla is one of the most common bootloaders used on Linux.
- System File Tools This software allows you to format, resize and debug a partition to a hard disk. These tools include e2fsprogs, reiserfsprogs, reiser4progs, xfsprogs, jfsutils, ntfsprogs, dosfstools.
- sfdisk is a tool for backup and recovery of partition tables.
- The Test-Disk tool can retrieve lost partitions and / or bootable disks into bootable disks, and supports
- Reiserfs, NTFS, FAT32, EXT2 / 3 and many other support file systems. he does.
- Rsnashhot is an efficient tool for instantly displaying the file system for backup copies of remote and local systems.
- EVMS or volume management system is a powerful tool for managing logical volumes.
- NTFS-3G is for calling NTFS partitions under Linux, with support for reading and writing information.
- Floppy disk images (FreeDos, MemTest +, Gag, Ranish Partition Manager, Aida).
- Supports EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660 file systems.
- Supports network file systems including Samba and NFS.
- Build, edit, copy and restore hard disk partitions.
How To Install & Registered SystemRescueCd
- Download Setup SystemRescueCd From Below Links.
- After Download the Setup Install as Normal.
- After Install the Complete Software Run it.
- Now Use the Gavin Serial keys & Registered the Software.
- You Done It.
- Now Start using the Program & Enjoy it.
Download Links!!!! Download Here Full